Become a Certified Master of NLP and BE EXCEPTIONAL
Are you looking to take your NLP to the next level? This course is invaluable for established practitioners, consultants, coaches, public speakers, corporate trainers or anyone who has completed NLP Practitioner and is looking for the best way to fast-track career development options through our NLP certification at a Master level.
If you’re looking for advanced NLP techniques and quality training, this course is right for you. The NLP EQ2 Master Practitioner is ideal for those serious about integrating NLP into their career or life at a deeper level. Participants in this course will learn a modelling process that allows them to turn any skill or expertise into a workable resource using a proven model of excellence.
ABOUT THE COURSE
An advanced 8-day course invaluable for managers, consultants, coaches, corporate trainers or anyone who has completed NLP Practitioner. Master Practitioner can fast-track career development options through our NLP certification at a Master level.
- Two x Four-day modules
- Mod 1: Nov 2-5, 2018
- Mod 2: Nov 23-26, 2018
- Certifies you as an NLP Master Practitioner
Your NLP Coach, Gordon Young
I personally believe that NLP is the study of you. Given that you are the source of all of your future success, if you don’t understand how your mind works or how to effectively direct it, you are unlikely to reach anything close to your potential.
I deliver all of the NLP training myself to ensure that you get the outcomes you want. It is very important to me that you get NLP in a way that you can apply it to your own life in real world situations. Read more about Gordon.
Let’s begin creating the new you today.
What You’ll Learn From the NLP Master Practitioner Course
- Effective patterns of thinking, communicating and behaviour
- Advanced language patterns to help get your message across
- The power of harnessing “imitative modeling”
- Secrets to delivering compelling courses
- Fluency in linguistic persuasion for better debate and resolution skills
- Ways to install beliefs into group sessions for improved management
- How to automatically adopt master-trainer states
- Foveal trance techniques
- Learn how to emulate the success strategies of others
- Sleight of Mouth – 16 eloquent patterns of persuasion
- Cognitive Filters – 16 key distinctions in understanding what drives people
- Graves Hierarchy of Values of Societies for personal typing and understanding how groups and organisations operate
- Eliciting and if necessary changing your values (an essential for anyone aspiring to coaching)